Friday, October 08, 2004

Election eve

When I woke up this morning, my girlfriend asked if I had slept well. I said, "No, I made a few mistakes." -- Steven Wright

Yep, it's that time again... I hope Australians (and the world's Big Brother, USA) don't wake up soon and have to admit we made a few mistakes...

Good ol' boy George has had a distinguished career (not), and is well known for his wit,eg.
"I don't want nations feeling like that they can bully ourselves and our allies. I want to have a ballistic defense system so that we can make the world more peaceful"
Meanwhile, Deputy Sheriff Little Johhnie Howard (LJH) has his chance tomorrow to keep on making godzone into even more of a heartless, paranoid and mercenary place....

He's known by many names, and not liked by most of them it seems..

I for one am hopeful that we've had enough lies and deceit and can get on with the future....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home